Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sorry I've Been Out Of The Blogging Circles...

I've been out of commission for the past couple months recovering from a motorcycle accident.  I am about 90% healed up!  I broke quite a few bones and got beat up pretty good, but all in all I am OK

Let's all take a a moment of silence for my bike which got totaled.
I had named her Cereza (Cherry in Spanish).



Now I am back to work! So if anyone is looking to buy, sell, or invest in D-Met please contact me and I guarantee a stellar performance!

Of course if you know anyone looking to buy, sell, or invest, please have them contact me, or shoot me an email at julian.talavera@coloradohomes.com or call/text me at 720.219.4347.  Or you can provide me with their contact information, and I will get in touch with them. 

Of course if you provide me with a referral, you will get a small gift in return! 

No comments:

Post a Comment