Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Are You Looking For A Good Burger Joint In Littleton?






Are you looking for a good burger place in Littleton??!! Look no further, Johnny Mac's off of Kipling and Bowles next to Elvis Cinemas is your new spot.  Delicious burgers, amazing french fries, and spoonless milkshakes makes Johnny Mac's a classic spot for your burger fix.  If you're going there for dinner I would recommend going early.  It is a fairly small spaced spot, but don't let that fool you, their burgers are large in taste. Did I mention you can pick up your orders?! Now I don't know about you, but I love to eat a delicious burger, and it's even better when I can do so without having to wait in line or wait at a table.  Having said that if you decide you want to chow down there at the restaurant the environment is that of a classic diner! I love give Johnny Mac's two thumbs up and it is definitely worth a try!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment