Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Little Bit Of Info So You Can Get To Know Me....

My Business Philosophy....
______________________________________________
To some, a home is more than just a house, it is where memories are made. It is where families grow and lives are changed. It is a place for rest, a place for joy, and a place to escape. It is more than just a material object, it is a part of one's soul. It is because of this I became a Realtor. Not only is it my pleasure to be a part of such an enormous decision, it is a privilege. If you choose to do business with me, not only will you get the utmost professionalism, but you will get pure care for what is possibly the most important financial decision in one's life.
______________________________________________
I am young in the real estate business, but what I may lack in experience I make up for in tenacity, diligence, and professionalism. I guarantee an absolute stellar home buying or selling experience and I will make sure that when you do business with me, you will get nothing but my best.

______________________________________________

A Little About Me....

I am a Colorado native. I have a true love for this state, especially the Denver area. I love sports, hockey in particular. At the age of 16 I moved out to play hockey in British Columbia. After my stunt in the great white north I spent time playing hockey all over the United States but particularly in San Diego and San Antonio before ending up with a short career at the University of Arizona in Tucson. After about two years in Tucson I decided I missed my beloved city and decided to move back home, and now I am here to stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment