Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Little Shout Out To An Amazing Local Brewery!

So here's the scoop. I like to think I'm a craft beer connoisseur. I love all types of beer from Lagers to Imperial Stouts. My favorite type of beers are Nut Browns or Imperial Reds. 

Now because I love craft beer (and being in the greatest state for craft beers in the western half of the world) I like to try as many of my local breweries as possible. My favorite of all the ones that I've been to is a super small brewery that would probably never be seen if you're driving past it. The name is Living The Dream Brewing Co. If I could describe the decor of this brewery, the word I would choose is...Coloradoesque. Their beer list is written on skis on the wall and their tap handles are ski poles! It just emanates Colorado. 

I first went to this brewery on my Birthday this past year in December while they were taking part in a Doppelbock tour. After discovering this place I had to sign up for their newsletter so I could stay in touch with all the happenings in this place. Now I haven't been back in a while, I do read their weekly newsletter. Recently, I noticed that they added a section (or changed a section) of
their newsletter to something that reads "Complete Lies About The Staff." Obviously they realized that not very many people read their newsletter thoroughly. This section is hilarious and clearly shows that the staff of Living The Dream Brewery loves their jobs and doesn't take life too seriously.

Well that's all I have to say about this place. If you're ever in S.W. D-Met, I recommend you stop in to Living The Dream Brewing Company and have one of their brews. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, and if you are...I will buy your next round. 



No comments:

Post a Comment